If you’re interested in the biblical commandment to respect or honor [the] parents and elders in our communities, then please come and visit my other blog, withmonalisa.home.blog. In there I introduce my [doctoral] dissertation on parents, which I did in Regensburg, Germany in 2017.
A Blog or a Website?
I call my new project a WEBSITE and less of a blog because I have now almost a dozen settled Pages in there, and growing. The Titles below are linked to these Pages. Welcome!
- Abstract: The Significance of the Biblical Commandment on Parents
- Author’s Page
- Blog Feed
- Conclusion: The Significance of Parenthood
- Contents of a Dissertation on Parents
- Deuteronomy 5:16, in different translation-versions
- Exodus 20:12, in different translation-versions
- Honoring Parents in Jesus’ Time: Putting Together Part 2 of My Dissertation
- My Dissertation is Ready for Distribution
- On PART 1’s title (of my dissertation)
- The Ten Commandments
- What My Doctoral Dissertation Aimed For
The question of how to honor narcissistic parents deserves another major research altogether (uhuh, I don’t have it in my dissertation, though I certainly do want to find out about it, and fast!). What’s more important is that one has become aware of the situation, and so start from there. . . It certainly is very tough going. . .
From this here sacadalang.com blog, where you are now:
New to sacadalang.com? Start HERE
New posts in your inbox
Have a great day, Everyone!Leave a comment